We are looking for an experienced Branch Accountant in Sulaymaniyah to coordinate activities in order to achieve the branch success and be responsible for conducting auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Qualifications for a Branch Accountant job.
Education for Branch Accountant
- Bachelors and University Degree in Accounting only.
Skills for Branch Accountant
- Work in ERP system Before and Microsoft office (excel, word)
- Development skills
- Arabic and English and Kurdish language is important
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assists with preparation of various management reports
- Assists department with financial analysis and special projects
- Responsible for monitoring activity and performing various general ledger and/or cash account reconciliations of varying degrees of complexity and assisting with corresponding variance analysis
- Daily monitoring and management of general ledger
- Monthly financial report preparation
- Miscellaneous research projects as assigned
- Provide back-up for other Staff Accountant positions and Peer Review
- Monthly reconciliation for cash account and bank account and between branches
- Daily reconciliation with sales and service departments.
If you are interested to join our family, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of Branch Accountant-Suly-10-03-012