We are looking for a Marketing Specialist in Basra with an outstanding organizational and research skills. He is expected to be creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, the marketing specialist should be detail-oriented with a solid understanding of marketing techniques and keen interest in providing a homogeneous brand value across all marketing activities for our audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content along with the digital plan with the marketing team.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- tracking marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Have the responsibility of Public relations with media ,privet and public sectors and creating new connection benefacting the business.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Develop internal communication systems with the emails and reports.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage suppliers’ contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Support and create more value content ideas for social media content.
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related.
- 2 years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Proficiently English language spoken and written, Native Arabic speaker and writer.
- A proven Experience with automotive would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages will be advantageous.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Good understanding for consumer behaviors and competitors .
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested to join our family, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of :Marketing Specialist-BAS-19-04-18-